Undergraduate Welcome Pack
For all the information you need about register for your course, and for step-by-step instructions, download our Undergraduate Welcome Pack (coming soon).
Postgraduate Welcome Pack
For all the information you need about register for your course, and for step-by-step instructions, download our Postgraduate Welcome Pack (coming soon).
If you have any queries relating to your arrival here at Winchester, please get in touch. We are happy to help.
We're open Monday to Friday 10am-4pm from 17 August to 22 September
Tel: +44 (0) 1962 827321
New student registration - University of Winchester
Follow these simple steps to register:
- Use your username and password, which were sent in your offer and confirmation correspondence. If you can’t find these, please contact our IT services team by emailing email@example.com (please state your seven-digit student number).
- Your term-time email address (either your new University housing address or, if this has not been allocated to you yet, your current home address)
- A suitable high-quality colour passport style photo showing your head and shoulders. No one else should appear in the frame.
Here you can find out your Faculty's welcome week schedule. New schedules will be available soon.
- Faculty of Arts (ART)
- Faculty of Business, Law and Sport (BLS)
- Faculty of Education, Health and Social Care (EHSC)
- Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences (HSS)
If you have any questions, please do get in touch with your Faculty
ARTS Contact Information
BLS Contact Information
EHSC Contact Information
HSS Contact Information
Are you bringing a computer to University?
If so, we recommend that you configure your PC or Apple Mac before you arrive, ready for use with the wireless and/or student residence network. The following document provides further information.
To start scanning your computer point your internet browser to this web page http://scan.winchester.ac.uk and follow the guide from ’Download Agent’ on page 8.