Graduate and student recruitment
We can support businesses to recruit the best graduatesView content
Our graduate and student recruitment services enable businesses to advertise their roles to thousands of potential applicants.
Vacancy advertising service: CareerConnect
Use of this service is free of charge and enables you to advertise:
- Graduate jobs and schemes for final year students and recent graduates
- Casual, temporary, fixed-term or part-time roles for current students
- Internships, placements, vacation schemes or work experience
- Volunteering opportunities
To advertise your opportunities on CareerConnect, please:
- Post an individual opportunity. This option allows you to track its progress live (when it is validated, how many views it has had, how many students have applied etc.), archive it when necessary, or modify it
- Create a company profile and link your vacancies to this. This option allows you to create a company profile to present your organisation in more detail, as well as add opportunities.
Contributing to careers presentations/workshops and events
The Careers Service runs a series of presentations and events during each semester. Employers interested in giving their time and expertise to careers events are greatly appreciated. Contributing to events such as 'Careers in…' talks or 'Preparing for interview' workshops are just two of the ways in which you can get involved. Your organisation's name and/or logo will be included on our intranet, which is one of the ways we promote events to students.
Opportunities also exist to sponsor our events. Please contact us for further information.
Why recruit from the University of Winchester?
Our graduates (c. 2,400 each year) come from a wide range of degree disciplines including business, law, social sciences, the arts, humanities, teaching, and health and social care. Our postgraduate students are able to offer specialised skills and experience.
About the Careers Service
The Careers Service is based in the Winton Building in the King Alfred Quarter on our campus in Winchester. We work with employers to assist students and graduates in finding employment, both part-time while studying and full-time for after graduation. We are committed to ensuring impartiality, confidentiality and equality of opportunity in the delivery of our service.
For further information, please contact us:
Tel: +44 (0)1962 827310
University of Winchester